San Antonio Theatres:
Now & Then
Past & Present
Double click on the Photo Album below to see a slide show:

The Broadway Theatre was located at 4406 Broadway. It opened in 1939 and closed in 1980. In 1984 it was converted into a bank. It opened as a Suburban (Community) Theatre and was sold to Hoblitzel's Interstate Theatre Circuit in 1942. It was later made into ABC Broadway Theatre where it showed road shows.


Three images provided by Gerald Lyda
Website Builder