San Antonio Theatres:
Now & Then
Past & Present
Double click on the Photo Album below to see a slide show.

The Olmos Theatre was located at 4205 San Pedro Av. and opened in 1950, owned by Louis Santikos. It was later owned by his son John Santikos. The theatre closed in 1986 and was converted into a medical/dental tech school.
Website Builder