Double click on the Photo Album below to see a slide show:
The Drive-In Theatre was the first drive-in built in San Antonio, thus the name. In 1946 the name was changed to Fredericksburg Road Drive-In Theatre. This was after the Trail Drive-In opened. The drive-in was razed in 1986. It was owned by John Santikos.
The Photographs to the right were taken by Gary Yantis on March 27, 1984.