Wigwam 1 Theatre was located at 205 N. Alamo Plaza, 1911-1925. The photograph to the right (Army-Navy Store) is the site of Wigwam 1. Wigwam 2 was located at 512 1/2 E. Houston Street and was changed to the Jewel Theatre, 1920-1922, and the RialtoTheatre in 1922. All four theatres were owned by Hoblitzel's Interstate Theatre Circuit and were managed William J. Lytle. Others invloved were E. E. Campbell and W. R. Winch. Both theatres opened in 1913. Wigwam 2 closed in 1920 and Wigwam 1 closed in 1925 or 1926.